Our solutions are tailored to each client’s strategic business drivers, technologies, corporate structure, and culture – addressing any industry-specific needs.
Our team has an extensive record of helping clients achieve game-changing results – even in times of uncertainty. To date, we have completed hundreds of financial modeling projects for CEOs, CFOs, financial sponsors, bankers, investors, syndicators and developers, public-private partnerships, and other stakeholders.
We deliver actionable insights that inform decision-making and help you determine the best path forward. We also validate existing models to bring you peace of mind and to identify any needed refinements. Our team uses advanced data analytics tools to extract, manipulate, and analyze large datasets, and summarize in an easy-to-digest dashboard. We create robust financial models, including scenario analysis and model consolidation, to identify the best path forward for creating value.
First-in-class financial models to help you make informed decisions at key turning points
Acquiring or selling a business
We create robust financial models, including scenarios analyses, for financial sponsors, strategic investors, and business owners to help you make key strategic decisions related to acquisitions, carve-outs, own/operate versus sell decisions, and to identify the best path forward for creating value.
Validating existing models
We provide an objective and independent review of your existing models and assess for consistency and accuracy, test your assumptions and overall model performance, and work with you to ensure your model reflects your economic, tax, and accounting goals. If needed, we can also perform a model inventory assessment to provide standardization and help manage your models.
Settling a dispute
We help you assess damages and devise a settlement strategy supported by financial models and expert testimony in order to resolve disputes.
Bringing new products and services to market
We provide models that help you make key decisions about which products and services to bring to new or existing markets, help you determine what the break-even point and profit margin will be for an individual product or an entire suite of products, and understand areas of risk.
Managing, budgeting, and forecasting
We routinely develop models to support financial planning and analysis (FP&A), and provide analytical tools for decision-making and financial reporting (including yield tracking and budget-to-actual analysis) for portfolio companies, as well as for public and private businesses.
Financing a project
Our team provides detailed financial models to developers, sponsors, investors, and public-private partnerships (P3s) to help evaluate and execute optimal financing structures for both tax credit and traditional infrastructure investment opportunities.
Undertaking a workout, restructuring, or bankruptcy
We develop detailed cash flow models to help you stabilize and manage cash, conduct ongoing management, reflect the impact of cost reduction initiatives, prepare budgets and forecasts, and implement long-term recovery solutions to assist in negotiations with lenders and creditors. We also help you turn around underperforming assets and refine performance for recovery and growth.
Bidding on a concession or public private partnership
Our team provides modeling support during the different phases of the due diligence process for infrastructure assets coming to market through a concession or P3. We provide comparative economics, detailed cash flow forecasting and modeling, and help you implement a proper capital structure. We also assist winning bidders with construction monitoring, ongoing management support, and interfacing with regulators.
- Worked directly with the management and board of a biotech company to validate and further support their model, and sensitize key assumptions needed to help the board and investor community understand the economics and various potential outcomes associated with a pre-production AgTech product
- Built fully integrated, three statement, 13-week and 12-month models, and subsequent variance reporting packages for distressed clients across multiple industries for use by key constituents to track performance and ensure accountability
- Developed a financial model for a federally qualified healthcare facility to evaluate, make recommendations, and provide structuring guidance for a real estate transaction involving multiple tax credit subsidies
- Created a detailed daily cash management tool for a distressed healthcare entity to enable them to manage through periods of significant negative liquidity
- Developed a financial model for a large mixed-use real estate project that included various types of asset classes and forms of alternative financing
- Created a financial model for a hotel group that included variable inputs allowing for cash, tax, and sale analyses under various scenarios
- Built multi-year projections for a start-up agribusiness to enable investors to find additional growth capital
FCA, CIRA, Principal, Financial Modeling & Decision Analytics Practice; Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.