You are choosing an experience, not a job title. Think about your career path, potential day-to-day responsibilities, interaction with colleagues and clients, and how your job will balance with the rest of your life. Choose life at CohnReznick.
CohnReznick is proud to offer a wide range of health and lifestyle benefits designed to sustain employees’ physical, mental, and emotional health, and address other needs critical to well-being. Highlights include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, plus complimentary access to physical and mental health resources
- 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing contributions
- Generous PTO (starting at 4 weeks), plus 17 paid holidays for 2022, including July 4th and Thanksgiving weeks off
- Up to 8 weeks of paid parental leave following birth, adoption, or foster care placement
- Expansive Learning & Development programs that help you skill, upskill, and grow your career
We are committed to maintaining an inclusive and multi-dimensional firm culture that fosters authenticity.
The unique ways of thinking, beliefs, backgrounds, talents, and capabilities that make you who you are will be recognized and leveraged as strengths.
Our mission is to promote and embrace diversity, equity, Inclusion and Belonging through education, initiatives, thought leadership, and a culture that leverages our unique qualities to drive growth, innovation, and value for our people, our clients, our Firm, our profession, and our communities.
Certified as a Great Place to Work ® in 2022