Collection and Use of Personal Information
Cookies, Pixels, Analytics and other technologies
CohnReznick may collect, use, store and transfer personal information about your visit to the Site by using certain technologies, including cookies, pixels and analytics. Such information may include your IP address, domain name, browser type, device ID and operating system, specific webpages you view, links you click, the length of time you visit the Site, the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to the Site.
- Pixels: The Site uses pixels provided by third-party vendors. A pixel is an analytics tool that allows CohnReznick to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions of visitors on the Site. This information is used to ensure that our advertisements are shown to a selected group of visitors based on activities on the Site.
- Remarketing: The Site uses remarketing tools to trigger advertising across the Internet. The remarketing tool will display relevant advertisements based on what parts of the Site you have viewed by placing a cookie on your computer. The remarketing tool allows CohnReznick to tailor our marketing to better suit your interests and display advertisements that are relevant to you.
CohnReznick may use, store and transfer personal information collected using cookies, pixels, and analytics services in aggregated form or we may associate it with other information that we collect about you to improve your experience during your visit to the Site, customize features of the Site to provide enhanced content, and tailor our advertisements to more specifically meet your interests.
You may disable cookies in your web browser and delete cookies from your computer at any time using the Cookie Settings feature. Please be aware that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of the Site, reduce CohnReznick’s ability to provide customized content and impact your overall experience when visiting the Site.
Subscriptions, Registrations, Requests for Information and other forms
- Subscriptions, Registrations, Requests for Information, Surveys and other contacts: You may provide us with certain information when you contact us, subscribe to CohnReznick newsletters or mailing lists, register for CohnReznick events, request information about CohnReznick and its services, or complete a survey. The types of information that you may provide include name, title, company information, physical street address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers. CohnReznick may collect, use, process, and store such data to make contacts with you by telephone, email or ground mail, provide you with information and advertisements about CohnReznick and our services, establish and maintain a well-managed customer or prospective customer relationship, and evaluate, develop and improve our services.
Retention of Personal Information
The personal information you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected and for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Disclosures to Third Parties
- Buyer or Successor: CohnReznick may disclose your personal information with a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- Required by law: It is possible that personal information that you provide to CohnReznick or that we collect during your visit to the Site may be subject to disclosure under applicable law (e.g. pursuant to a statutory provision, a court order or a subpoena).
Such disclosures may include transfers across borders (even in and to countries where the level of data protection may not be commensurate with the high standard of protection adopted by certain countries, such as the standard suggested by the EU General Data Protection Regulation). We will endeavor to ensure that such onward transfers are accomplished in accordance with all applicable laws.
If you wish to receive a list of third parties who process your personal information on our behalf, please contact us by any of the below methods for contacting CohnReznick.
Sensitive Personal Information
Children’s Personal Data
The CohnReznick Site is not targeted to children and is not intended to collect personal data from children under age of 16.
Security of Personal Data
CohnReznick uses organizational, administrative and technical measures designed to protect your privacy and avoid unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information. However, you should note that no transfer of information over the Internet is completely secure. While we use commercially-reasonable efforts to protect your personal information on our systems, when the information is transferred over the Internet, it may be accessed and used by unauthorized third parties. CohnReznick has no control over the performance, reliability, availability or security of the Internet and does not warrant that any information transfer via the Internet or any communication through the Internet is secure. CohnReznick shall not be liable for any disclosure, unauthorized use, loss, damage, expense, harm or inconvenience resulting from the loss, delay, interception, corruption, intervention, misuse or alteration of information due to any reason beyond CohnReznick’s reasonable control.
CohnReznick is committed to protecting your privacy and will help ensure that you are able to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information. Depending on your place of residence and the laws governing our collection and use of your personal information, you may have the right to request: (i) additional information about your personal information that we collect, (ii) correction, update, access and deletion of your personal information, and (iii) a copy of your personal information.
For instance, if you are a California resident, you have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to request, up to twice a year free of charge, (i) what categories of personal information we have collected over the past 12 months, (ii) a copy of your personal information that we have collected over the past 12 months, (iii) deletion of your personal information, (iv) what categories of services providers and third parties with which we have shared your information over the past 12 months.
You may exercise such rights by sending a request using any of the below methods for contacting CohnReznick. CohnReznick will respond to your request as required by applicable law. CohnReznick will not discriminate against you for having exercised your rights with respect to your personal information.
In case you choose to be on a mailing list for periodic email updates regarding CohnReznick services and events, you may also send us a notification at Privacy@CohnReznick.com that you no longer want to receive such information. You may withdraw your consent(s) and change your selection(s) at any time. If you wish for CohnReznick to stop processing or want to object to any processing of your personal information by CohnReznick, please contact us using any of the below methods for contacting CohnReznick.
In relation to your requests, CohnReznick may ask you to verify your identity and cooperate with us in our efforts to respond to your request. In this regard, you may be asked to provide information, such as your full name, email address, nature of relationship with CohnReznick, purpose of request, and preferred method of contact.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits CohnReznick clients who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. You may make a request for this information by contacting us using any of the below methods.
Do Not Track
Requests, Questions or Complaints
- By email to: Privacy@CohnReznick.com
- By submission of a Privacy Request Web Form
- By telephone at: 1-855-950-8555
- By written notice mailed to:
Attn: Legal Department
1301 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10019
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with applicable governmental, regulatory or supervisory authorities under some circumstances.