There are many reasons why our employees have chosen – and continue to choose – to work at CohnReznick.
We believe it’s important to balance work with everyday life – and make time for enjoyment and fun. We invest in a robust Total Rewards package that includes everything from generous PTO, a flexible work environment, expanded parental leave, extensive learning & development and even paid time off for employees to volunteer.
That’s why we’re one of Newsweek’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces, and we’re the only accounting firm on the list.
1. Our secret sauce: Our people. You’re likely to work with people who feel like family.
2. Opportunity to make an impact… fast
3. We are experts in the industries we serve.
4. We’re large enough to have a client base that includes brands you know and love, yet small enough to get to know you personally.
5. At CohnReznick, we understand that diversity + equity + inclusion = belonging, and we offer a variety of D+E+I=B initiatives and programs.
6. Growth opportunities limited only by your imagination
7. Flexible work options
8. A chance to work on meaningful projects from day one
9. Our commitment to giving back to the community
10. A chance to join the only accounting firm on the list of Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
Newsweek Ranks CohnReznick Among Most Loved Workplaces