We’re a people-first organization, and we understand the critical role each of us plays in meeting our clients’ needs and exceeding their expectations. From CPA prep classes to a full range of learning and development programs, you’ll find many resources to help you build knowledge, skills and confidence. We'll empower you to succeed by helping you learn to provide forward-thinking solutions and exceed client expectations.
Our Sense of Purpose
- Create Opportunities for our People
- Make a Difference for our Clients
- Strengthen our Communities
- To provide forward-thinking solutions, service that exceeds expectations, create opportunity, value and trust for our clients, our people and our communities
- The Breakthrough icon further declares who we are as a Firm and it stands for: integrity, commitment, drive, and forward thinking
We believe it’s important to balance work with everyday life – and make time for enjoyment and fun. We invest in a robust Total Rewards package that includes everything from generous PTO, a flexible work environment, expanded parental leave, extensive learning & development and even paid time off for employees to volunteer.
That’s why we’re one of Newsweek’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces, and we’re the only accounting firm on the list.
1. Our people. You’re likely to work with people that you'll build strong and lasting relationships with -- and who may just become your best friends at work!
2. Opportunity to make an impact… fast.
3. We are experts in the industries we serve.
4. We’re large enough to have a client base that includes brands you know and love, yet small enough to give you the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
5. At CohnReznick, we understand that diversity + equity + inclusion = belonging, and we embed it in a variety of initiatives and programs.
6. Growth opportunities limited only by your imagination.
7. Three words: Flexible work options.
8. A chance to work on meaningful projects from day one.
9. Our commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
10. We are Great Place To Work certified! Because if you're going to work somewhere, shouldn't it be at a great place?
Newsweek Ranks CohnReznick Among Most Loved Workplaces
Life at CohnReznick
Ft. Emily Butler