For many organizations, designing and executing an ESG strategy may be fraught with challenges, but may also be ripe with opportunities. External factors such as, regulatory requirements and enforcement actions, guiding frameworks and standards, and shareholder activism and stakeholder interests are in a constant state of change. And inside the organization, much of the enabling infrastructure is still in development. The CohnReznick ESG assessment helps organizations get a base-line understanding of their ESG current state and determine next step priorities towards achieve goals, by:
- Bringing to bear a multi-disciplinary team of ESG, industry, and advisory professionals to help organizations build an actionable roadmap towards achieving their ESG goals
- Leveraging our proven and proprietary framework based on external guidance, standards, requirements, and stakeholder expectations, that also considers the organization’s unique ESG goals and priorities
- Identifying the points of intersection between internal initiatives, such as corporate governance, enterprise risk management, compliance risk management, human resources, etc.
- Validating ESG reporting and disclosures by tracing their representations back to the source data to ensure accuracy and by evaluating the processes and controls utilized to accumulate ESG data
- Setting organizations up for ESG success by producing an implementation-friendly roadmap composed of considerations for enhancement that help organizations transition to the implementation phase seamlessly and effectively
Honed from decades of experience helping organizations connect strategy to operations, the basis of our assessment is a dynamic and flexible maturity model that helps organizations assess their operational and cultural capabilities. The more mature an organization’s capabilities, the better positioned they are to achieve their ESG objectives.
CohnReznick assesses an organization’s maturity across five core pillars. Based on their strategy and specific goals and objectives, our assessment yields current-state and target-state performance ratings to support roadmap development to close competency gaps and strengthen the success of ESG initiatives.
How can we help accelerate your ESG strategy?
Request a 15 minute consultation.Contact us today
Lead with ESG
(Environmental, Social, Governance)
The C-Suite Dashboard
Keep Your Business Moving Forward
2021 Year in Review