Corporations with ESG strategies that include tax-incented investing in renewable energy assets often find the financial and tax accounting aspects especially complex. Most lack the specialized resources to structure, model, execute, and support this investment strategy. CohnReznick can provide the leadership and acumen necessary to help investors and sponsors successfully navigate these challenges, optimizing renewable energy investments from an environmental, social, and financial perspective.
With a deep understanding of the myriad investment vehicles and structures, we provide services covering the full lifecycle of your investment.
Before making an investment, we advise on pricing by benchmarking to comparable transactions. Our services include:
- Validating the valuation methodologies and assumptions used by the appraiser and cost segregation provider
- Advising on the tax and financial accounting implications of the investment
- Assisting through negotiations with counterparties including sponsors, syndicators, and/or deal attorneys
Using a best-in-class financial model that can be customized for the investment, CohnReznick:
- Provides dashboard reporting to assess the performance of the investment against forecasts
- Models the various financial accounting and tax aspects of the transaction
- Provides projections of financial accounting results to help investors understand the financial accounting and tax impacts through the full life of the investment
- Delivers audit-ready/audit-friendly inputs, calculations, and rollforwards that are traced and agreed to supporting documents
How can we help accelerate your ESG strategy?
Request a 15 minute consultation.Contact us today
Lead with ESG
(Environmental, Social, Governance)
The C-Suite Dashboard
Keep Your Business Moving Forward
2021 Year in Review