CPA, CITP, Managing Director, Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice
Debbie Hill is a Managing Director of CohnReznick Advisory’s Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice. She is a CPA with extensive experience in all areas of accounting, finance, and reporting, with a passion for driving operating efficiencies through technology, process change, and sound financial controls. Debbie’s strength lies in business applications of accounting and technology, including implementation, upgrade, integration, and support. Her experience includes turnaround management, business and creditor workout, transaction support, and performance improvement. Her industry experience includes:
- Restaurants and Foodservice
- Oil and Gas
- Professional Services
Ms. Hill’s prior assignments have included serving as an advisor to management and interim management roles:
- Interim CFO for a not-for-profit following a federal funding agency audit with significant audit findings. Managed all aspects of accounting, implemented financial controls, produced accurate and timely reporting for federal agencies and bank, and brought three years of delinquent audits to completion.
- Financial reporting and analysis for multi-location healthcare facilities including billing process analysis, forensic analysis of billing data, creation of budget, and weekly cash flow management. Managed cash flow reporting to bank and ongoing reporting and analysis during period of court-ordered reporting compliance.
- Interim Accounting Manager for a not-for-profit in crisis with responsibilities including multiple months of account reconciliations and financial month-end closings to bring financial records current. Assisted with bank refinancing due diligence, audit, and legal settlements for multiple state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Interim CFO controller for family-owned business. Created integrated cash flow model to project current state and future state with operational improvement savings. Responsible for accounting staff, day-to-day management, vendor relationships and payment plans, weekly cash flow reporting to bank, monthly close processes, and accounting system and process improvements.
- B.S. with Honors, Accounting
- B.S. with Honors, Business Management
Turnaround Management Association
Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors