Our solutions are tailored to each client’s strategic business drivers, technologies, corporate structure, and culture – addressing any industry-specific needs.
Defer tax liabilities and hold on to cash longer
We perform cost segregation and other fixed asset studies for:
- Recently acquired and constructed real property.
- Real estate acquired or constructed in prior years.
- Costs to expand or renovate real property.
- Property stepped-up to market value.
- Other situations, such as tangible property regulations and de minimis or partial disposition
Is a cost segregation or other fixed asset study right for me?If your property cost is more than $2 million, you plan on retaining it for two or more years, or you can benefit from accelerating tax depreciation, then a cost segregation or other fixed asset study could generate significant tax deferral.
CohnReznick Tax: Alerts and Webinars
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.