Gregory K. Black
CPA, Partner JD, LLM
New York, NY
Gregory has more than 20 years of experience as a CPA and estate planning attorney delivering private client services. Gregory manages domestic and international income, estate, gift and GST tax compliance and consulting services for client base of family offices, ultra-high net worth individuals and their families ($50M - $1B) and closely held businesses. He handles the preparation and review of IRS Forms 1040, 1041, 706, 709, 1065 and 1120S and works closely with family offices, attorneys, and financial advisors to meet clients’ goals and objectives in the areas of taxation, cash flow, insurance, asset protection, and investments.
Prior to joining CohnReznick, Gregory led the New York office trusts and estates practice of another global accounting firm and was chair of its CLE program.
Gregory graduated from State University of New York at Albany with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He received a Juris Doctor cum laude from New York Law School and a Master of Laws from New York University School of Law. Gregory is admitted to practice before the Bar of New York.
- New York University School of Law – LLM in Taxation
- New York Law School – J.D., cum laude, Notes and Comments Editor, NYLS Journal of International and Comparative Law
- State University of New York at Albany – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Admitted to practice in New York, 1999
- Certified Public Accountant, 1994
- Member, NYC Bar Association Committee on Estate and Gift Taxation, 2009 – 2012
- Member, NYS Bar Association Estate and Trust Administration Committee, 2017 – Present
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants