Associate, Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice
New York, NY
Chase Crosby provides financial advisory, business restructuring, and transaction support services to corporations and lending institutions. His services to clients include financial modeling and analysis, data analytics, forensic and litigation support, and buy-side due diligence.
Chase works with secured lenders, bondholders, unsecured creditors, debtors, stockholders, private equity, and other investors on a range of restructuring and performance improvement initiatives. These include turnaround strategies, bankruptcy, out-of-court workouts, litigation, lender and M&A due diligence, transactional support, and profit improvement. His industry experience includes construction and engineering, financial sponsors, retail and consumer products, and technology.
- Served as financial advisor to Receiver of a large Asian-American supermarket with locations throughout the U.S.
- Provided due diligence and financial modeling services for large, Canada-based specialty lender
- Helped to prepare reports for ongoing disputes dating back to the 2008 financial crisis and various related parties of major MBS deals
- Created range of materials used in sell-side engagements to market businesses to prospective buyers
- BS, Business Administration and Finance – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Turnaround Management Association