Hedge Funds: Illustrative Financial Statements
These illustrative financial statements, produced by CohnReznick, provide examples of Alternative Investment Fund financial statements. These financial statements do not demonstrate all possible scenarios but can serve as a set of relevant GAAP-compliant examples.
This set of illustrative financial statements includes:
- Examples of a wide range of investment strategies and related disclosures
- Information for domestic and offshore hedge funds, including master-feeder structures
- Guidance for various stages of a fund’s life cycle
- Relevant guidance from the FASB Accounting Standards Codification; AICPA Technical Questions and Answers; and AICPA Audit and Accounting Guide, Investment Companies
- References to applicable literature so the reader can learn additional information about the disclosure and tailor the disclosure to the hedge fund’s circumstances
Hedge fund managers and hedge fund administrators can use these illustrative financial statements as a master guide, providing disclosures for a wide range of investment strategies and related disclosures.
Subject matter expertise
CPA, Partner, Leader- Financial Services Industry
CPA, Partner, Financial Services Industry Leader – South/West
CPA, Partner, Financial Services Industry Leader – Northeast
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.