Our solutions are tailored to each client’s strategic business drivers, technologies, corporate structure, and culture.
- Income/franchise tax credits
- Sales and use tax credits, as well as exemptions
- Discretionary tax incentives
- Grants and/or microloans to help subsidize operations
AREAS IN WHICH STATES OFFER INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
What can CohnReznick do for you?
CohnReznick's team utilizes years of experience and relationships with economic development departments to provide clients with to help clients identify and maximize opportunities. Our team members can:
- Perform comparative analyses of available tax credits and incentives in requested states, quantify potential benefits, and work with economic development agencies to help obtain statutory and/or discretionary tax incentive packages.
- Review company activities to identify retroactive credit opportunities, including identifying credit types, quantifying the benefits forgone, and claiming identified credits for prior years by filing amended returns.
- Work with clients who have already obtained credits and incentives packages to implement best practices and help complete annual certification requirements.
- Identify tax exemptions and/or credits that can be utilized immediately, without a formal application process.
Affordable Housing News & Views
Creating Value by Building Trust
CohnReznick Tax: Alerts and Webinars
Meet the team
JD, Principal, Practice Leader, State and Local Tax (SALT) Services
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.