CohnReznick is approved to assist defense contractors in qualifying for federal contracts by providing the full suite of CMMC services at every step along the compliance journey
The road to Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) compliance can be a complex journey. To navigate it successfully, you need to work with consultants who know not only the CMMC regulations, but also the business of government contracting.
CohnReznick is uniquely positioned to assist defense contractors with the CMMC compliance process through our conditionally approved status as both a CMMC Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) and an approved Registered Provider Organization (RPO); our team of cybersecurity professionals who have gone through rigorous CMMC training and have been recognized as Registered Practitioners (RP); and our extensive government contracting experience, assisting contractors with government compliance and procurement best practices. Start the journey toward success with us today.
CohnReznick has gone through the application process and have been conditionally approved by the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) as both a C3PAO and an RPO. Both designations allow CohnReznick to help Department of Defense (DOD) contractors on their unique journey toward CMMC compliance.
CMMC Third-Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO) Services
CohnReznick C3PAO services
- Sponsoring CMMC assessments: Engage Certified Assessors (“Provisional Assessors” during the program rollout period), perform assessment, review the quality of assessments, and submit assessment results to the CMMC-AB for approval
- Project-managing the assessment process
Registered Provider Organization (RPO) Services
CohnReznick RPO services
- Consulting services to help companies prepare for CMMC assessments
- Training and coaching on CMMC assessments
- Tools and templates to help prepare for the assessment
Working with a CMMC services provider that also has significant bench strength in the government contracting arena can help ensure that your financial and procurement processes are compliant, efficient, and effective to help increase your chances of winning federal contracts. Our team offers:
- Knowledge of how to flow down allowable CMMC costs to government agencies
- Extensive experience helping contractors maximize points on contracts
- Full life-cycle support of contracts once you win them
- Dedication to educating contractors on the latest industry trends and processes through our GovCon360° Resource Center