Construction Software Consulting, Director
Sarah Stegman is a Director at CohnReznick and serves in the Construction practice. Sarah has over 20 years of experience in various roles in the construction industry in operations, accounting, and IT.
In her current role, she provides implementation or post implementation support for construction ERP. Implementation support can include documentation, minor customizations, spec documents for complex customization for either product, or simply leading discussions around crucial decision points. Post implementation support can include business process reviews to help identify potential efficiencies, execution of previously identified opportunities, or automation of existing processes based on her knowledge of how the system can best be utilized. She has experience in all areas of the industry and is able to provide these services whether it’s related to Operations or support departments. She maintains positive relationships with Viewpoint, CMiC, and other service providers and as such, has access to several resources to provide assistance through any complexity.
- Xavier University: Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Xavier University: Master of Business Administration, Change Management
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Light the Night National Team, Founder & Captain of “Construction Cares”
- Tri-State Chapter Board of Trustees, former Trustee
- Life Success Seminars, Board of Trustees, former Vice President
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)