With more than 20 years of experience leading transformations and driving human capital strategies aligned to key business objectives, Kimberly Kilkenney serves as CohnReznick’s Chief People Officer. Kim is a solution-oriented, client-focused, and collaborative global people leader.
Areas of expertise
- Driving human capital strategies
- Creating premier engagement and professional opportunities
- Advancing talent management, programs, and technology
Experience and credentials
- Experienced senior member of People executive leadership teams designing and collaborating on full scope talent initiatives and management, inclusive of diversity, inclusion, and equity (DE&I) initiatives, custom programs (Intern Program, Return to Work, Veteran Hiring, etc.), talent advisory, performance management, compensation, talent analytics, culture, and leadership development.
- As Managing Director, Global People Workforce Solutions, Systems, and Futures for a Big 4 firm, led initiatives related to global transformations, future of work, and location strategies. Oversaw the alignment of the full lifecycle of workforce strategy, solutions, plans, and operations supporting multiple business units and geographies for a large global professional services organization.
- Drove operational efficiency and innovation directly managing global talent acquisition; mobility; HR technology (HRIS); data management, reporting and analytics; workforce strategy and planning; and contingent labor and vendor management for Deloitte Global.
- Designed, deployed, and led comprehensive diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) programs spanning from recruitment to retention.