Affordable Housing CRedit Tool
CohnReznick has collected and analyzed data from more than 30,000 low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) properties across every state and U.S. territory.
Use our CRedit Tool to explore interactive data for historical national, state, and county-based operating performance trends, including:
- Occupancy (physical and economic)
- Debt coverage ratio (DCR)
- Risk rating distribution
- Net income and operating expenses
In addition, access two all-new data dashboards, including:
- National operating performance graphs and narratives
- Current market conditions, pricing and volume dashboard
For best results, please access the data on desktop in Chrome.
Filling out this form will also give you access to the 2021 Affordable Housing CRedit Study: A comprehensive LIHTC property performance report.