Less than a week until our New Markets Tax Credit Summit!
We have an exciting lineup of themes and speakers on the agenda for next week’s NMTC Summit – and it’s not too late for you to join us! Secure your spot for the not-to-be-missed networking and thought leadership event of the year for the NMTC community, taking place Monday through Wednesday, May 15-17, in Miami.
Apply today: 2023 Gamechangers in ESG Awards
CohnReznick’s Gamechangers in ESG Awards recognize companies that are changing the game by advancing business sustainability through ESG. From community development to green building materials, affordable housing is a game-changing industry. In fact, one of the inaugural award winners was Mercy Housing.
- A professionally developed video showcasing their ESG story
- Rights to use the award logo
- National recognition and promotion
- Virtual award ceremony
Applications will be reviewed by a prestigious panel of independent judges. You do not need to be a client of the firm to apply.
Applications will be accepted through June 30, 2023.
Catch us on the move
Our team will be attending several exciting industry events over the next few months, and we’d love to connect with you on-site. Check out where we’ll be, and reach out to the team members listed below to schedule time to connect.
- CohnReznick’s 22nd Annual New Markets Tax Credit Summit (May 15-17 | Miami, Fla.): Scott Szeliga, CPA, Office Managing Partner – Baltimore
- 2023 Affordable Housing Symposium and Congressional Meetings (May 17-18 | Washington, D.C.): Beth Mullen, CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
- Annual New York State Affordable Housing Conference (NYSAFAH) (May 18 | New York, N.Y.): Winell Belfonte, CPA, Partner
- California Council for Affordable Housing Spring Conference (June 5-6 | Sacramento, Calif.): Brian Brewer, CPA, Partner
- NCSHA Housing Credit Connect Conference (June 13-16 | Seattle, Wash.): Beth Mullen, CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
- IPED’s Historic Tax Credit Summit (June 16-17 | Washington, D.C.): Marshall Phillips, Principal, Project Finance and Consulting Practice Leader
- NHC (National Housing Conference) Gala (June 20 | Washington, D.C.): Beth Mullen, CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
- National Leased Housing Association (NLHA) Annual Meeting (June 21-23 | Washington, D.C.): Karen Smith, CPA, Audit Partner
- 23rd Annual IMN U.S. Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum (June 21-23 | Newport, R.I.): Beth Mullen, CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
- Annual HAND Honors Conference (June 21 | Washington, D.C.): Winell Belfonte, CPA, Partner
- CHAM (Consortium for Housing & Asset Management) Annual Conference (June 26-28 | Minneapolis, Minn.): Beth Mullen, CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
- New York Supportive Housing Conference (SHNNY) (June 29 | New York, N.Y.): Winell Belfonte, CPA, Partner
- TAAHP 2023 Texas Housing Conference (July 24-26 | Austin, Texas): Michael Celkis, CPA, Partner
Subject matter expertise
CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.