Create more space for growth
CONNECTED THOUGHT LEADERS
Our professionals come from the industry, providing insight and connections to help owners, operators, developers, and investors balance innovation and pragmatism to drive growth.
With team members across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC supported by Nexia affiliates in 115+ countries, CohnReznick can tackle projects of any scale.
SOLUTIONS THROUGHOUT THE ASSET LIFE CYCLE
CohnReznick puts value creation at the center of our service delivery model. From strategy to development and deal sourcing to improving portfolio management decision-making to controlling overhead and OpEx to exit analysis, we employ a full life-cycle approach in supporting real estate.
Specialized solutions for commercial real estate organizations
Through a lens of industry best practices and proven past successes, CohnReznick has a clear vision for results across each of our advisory service lines.
From analysis to change management, achieving your strategic objectives requires more than a think-tank approach. Our collaborative and innovative methodologies result in real estate operating model and portfolio strategies that match your objectives, markets, and competitive situation.
- Business Enterprise Architecture and Compass 360 Transformation: We create a strategic blueprint for your business that aligns financial and operational capabilities and leading technology platforms to business strategy. Our Compass 360 solution employs the latest digital and innovation methodologies to realize strategy and deliver accelerated solutions for business transformation to help you exceed growth objectives.
- Portfolio Strategy: We help you analyze opportunities for strategic fit, identify risk across sectors and investment types, determine governance structures, model performance, and support your strategy with effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions and an efficient operating model.
- Operating Models: We align your operating model to business strategy, turn dark data into operational intelligence, and establish systems for corporate performance management. This enables your strategic goals to be met, your human and capital resources to be efficiently utilized, and your management to be accountable for business outcomes.
- Organizational Design: In response to an acquisition, performance concern, or organizational change, we design efficient structures that align motivators, workflow, and process to speed informed decision making and deliver superior customer and business outcomes.
FINANCE AND OPERATIONS
Maximizing cash flow and profit means streamlining operations while effectively supporting tenants and managing capital. We provide solutions to improve net operating income across complex global real estate portfolios.
- Portfolio Optimization: We provide insight into asset level financial and operating data across the real estate portfolio. Our services are designed to realize economies of scale, increase tenant occupancy rates, reduce maintenance costs, and identify potential tax mitigation strategies.
- Corporate Performance Management: CohnReznick helps you create integrated business planning solutions and systems, streamline forecasting and analysis, establish an effective planning culture, and implement the right tools to access data that drives asset, business, and portfolio value.
- Business and Asset Valuation: We provide precise valuation of real estate assets across property types to speed transactions, settle disputes, and ease tax and financial reporting. Our experience includes utility and right-of-way corridors, impact studies, green building, and other specialized real estate solutions.
- Strategic Risk Management & Internal Audit: We help you anticipate, evaluate, and remedy global risk. We engage your internal audit team, evaluate risk management and audit processes, establish benchmarks, and identify and implement improvements.
- Technical Accounting Advisory: We provide insight that helps you navigate a challenging accounting environment. We help CFOs and finance teams prepare for accounting standard changes, modernized processes to boost agility, manage regulatory complexity, and develop sophisticated governance procedures.
Technology accelerates every aspect of your business — finance, operations, employee productivity, and tenant experience. So it’s not surprising that growth organizations typically leverage technology more effectively than their peers to drive performance. We help you find new ways to turn data to actionable insight and employ technology solutions as a strategic imperative.
- CIO Advisory and Pathfinder Technology Strategy: We help CIOs and CTOs align enterprise technology to business need. Our Pathfinder solution analyzes your business strategy and capability, defines a targeted and tailored technology architecture, evaluates your current technology infrastructure against target, and develops a roadmap and program to close gaps and power your bottom line.
- Information Architecture, Management, and Analytics: We help you create and implement complex information architectures, providing the tools and analytics to aggregate and visualize data and drive superior decision making. Our solutions offer visibility into unstructured data, integrate IoT, building management, and operational intelligence platforms, and deliver faster time-to-value.
- Technology Navigator System Selection: Our Navigator approach determines system selection based on a robust understanding of organizational need. We map client requirements and objectives against vendor feature sets using the past learning and expertise of our industry and application specialists.
- Technology System Implementation and Integration: Successful implementation begins with a team of real estate industry and application experts. We leverage a rigorous and proven project management methodology to execute and integrate systems.
- Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS): We provide cloud computing solutions including data integration for clients that have leveraged software-as-a-service (SaaS). Our iPaaS real estate solutions support data mapping, workflow development, and technology transformation as part of the integration process.
- IT Risk and Cybersecurity: We prove a comprehensive, flexible approach to assess and remediate IT and cyber risk. We establish a security architecture, evaluate compliance to standards like GDPR, and proactively monitor for malicious activity utilizing advanced threat detection platforms.