CFE, CRMA, CRISC, CISSP, CISA, Managing Director - CohnReznick Advisory Group
Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IT resources and data is critical to organizations. Yet, the challenges to do so have never been greater. In our super-connected world with ubiquitous technology, increasingly complex networks, greater reliance on cloud applications and services, and the increased frequency, sophistication, and impact of cyber attacks, an organization must have a well–defined yet agile program to address and respond to cyber risks.
Organizations require assurance that data, systems, and services are protected from intrusions, theft, and sabotage. Management and customers require the reassurance that private information will remain confidential and protected from theft and misuse. The IT security and risk assessment services offered by CohnReznick facilitate IT's task of assuring the requisite level of security controls are protecting the organization’s information assets.
CohnReznick’s cybersecurity professionals understand business risk and the need to align the right security strategy with business goals. We can help your organization:
- Identify, understand, and address its information security risks
- Develop an agile, proactive security strategy to protect your infrastructure, systems and data; respond to threats; and leverage experience and learning for continuous improvement
- Become compliant with data security regulations and standards
- Answer the questions your CEO and Board should be asking before, during, and after a cyber attack
- Information Security Strategy and Governance Assessment: CohnReznick professionals can evaluate the adequacy of your organization’s people, processes, and technology to help prevent, identify, respond to, and recover from a variety of technology risks.
- Cyber Risk Assessment: We can analyze the information security threats and risks across your infrastructure, operating environments, applications, databases and processes. Our methodology employs a top-down, risk based approach to analyzing and ranking the risks and incorporates a fresh perspective in the evaluation of both technical and management controls.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing: CohnReznick’s vulnerability assessment and penetration testing methodology mimics real-world attacks using a combination of public domain tools, proprietary tools, and other methods to identify security weaknesses in target networks, websites, applications, and databases. The results of these assessments are then leveraged to establish the appropriate controls and risk mitigation.
- Compliance Management: Our experienced professionals can help you implement processes and controls to more effectively monitor and manage your organization’s compliance with NIST, FINRA, HIPAA, MA 201 CMR 17.00, PCI readiness, and other regulations and standards.