Today’s dynamically changing risk environment requires business leaders to be resilient. They must take a focused and targeted approach to managing and neutralizing risk within their IT environments, and meeting compliance requirements. Leaders must also have the agility to respond to the quickly evolving marketplace and business growth demands.
CohnReznick’s holistic technology risk solutions are tailored to address your strategic business drivers, emerging technologies, compliance needs, and the ability to “do more with less.” With a comprehensive view of the technology risk and extended environment, including vendors, the cloud and business partners, we offer an end-to-end suite of technology risk management services. Whether augmenting your staff or engaging on a specific project, our team of experienced and certified professionals delivers value-added services and seizes opportunities to share insights and help you develop a cohesive risk-aware culture.
IT audit, assurance, and compliance
- Compliance readiness and assessment – CMMC, DFARS, SCRM, FedRAMP, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, MAR, NIST, FISCAM, OMB A-123, FISMA, information assurance, SOC reports
- IT audit and assurance support
- Risk remediation and mitigation, including controls implementation
Technology risk management and transformation
- Technology risk governance and management
- Risk, process, and controls transformation and optimization
- Infrastructure and applications controls design and deployment
- Enterprise application security design and implementation
- Cloud risk strategy and security
- Emerging technology risk management – Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, blockchain solutions
- Vendor risk management process and security assessment and remediation
Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) technologies
- Specialized GRC assessments
- GRC technology integration
- GRC technology functional support
Risk intelligence and automation
- Risk, process, and controls automation
- Risk quantification and financial impact
- Risk intelligence and monitoring
- Risk maturity ranking
InsightFederal agencies and lawmakers move to enforce disclosure of contractor data breachesBhavesh Vadhani, Rich MeeneUsing the False Claims Act (FCA), the Justice Department is pushing for disclosure of data breaches by government contractors. Here’s what you need to know.
InsightInfrastructure bill contains new reporting requirements for cryptocurrency ‘brokers’Lee PetersonThe bill could impact how “digital assets” are reported, alter the definition of “broker,” and impose fines and penalties for noncompliance. Read more.
Insight3 takeaways for companies that plan to bid on airport (and other) infrastructure P3 projectsPrivate companies hoping to work on future airport projects will need to plan for post-COVID-19 expectations, DEIB and cybersecurity responsibilities, and more.
Insight11 key infrastructure risks to mitigate across the public-private partnership (P3) lifecycleJeremy SwanLearn the top risks investors seeking profitability in infrastructure P3s must address throughout a project’s design, build, financing, and operations phases.