Commitment to safety
COVID-19 ATTENDEE LIABILITY WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By registering for our events, you acknowledge and agree that you voluntarily assume the risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness (including the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases), damage, loss, claim, liability or expense of any kind that you may experience or incur in connection with attending our events; and you hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue and hold harmless CohnReznick LLP, its Partners, employees, event co-hosts and/or sponsors and agents (“CohnReznick”) of and from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. Specifically relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending an event, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at an event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the event or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Accordingly, attendee understands and agrees that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of CohnReznick, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in an event.
In addition to all other rules and regulations relating to the attendee’s attendance at our events, attendee agrees to comply with all COVID-related procedures that may be implemented by CohnReznick and the event venue, including, but not limited to, mask wearing and social distancing requirements and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related risk, in order to protect as much as possible, the health and safety of all event attendees.
FULL LIST OF COHNREZNICK’S COVID-19 POLICIES
- All CohnReznick Partners and employees, speakers, and event attendees must abide by CohnReznick’s policies to protect those attending an event as listed below.
- All state or local rules must be followed even if they are more restrictive than these policies. Please refer to CDC guidance for any additional domestic travel safety policies.
- All attendees must acknowledge that they or any member(s) of their households:
- Have not experienced or exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases in the last 14 days, including fever, fatigue, difficulty breathing, dry cough, or loss of taste and smell.
- Have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
- Have not traveled, either domestically or internationally, to areas in the United States or countries that have been heavily impacted by COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
- All attendees must self-report to CohnReznick post-event; if they have symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- No refunds will be issued if an event attendee is unable to attend an event or is prohibited from attending an event as a result of compliance with this policy unless CohnReznick is able to obtain a proportionate refund from the venue.
- A person may be asked to leave our event if they violate the policies outlined above.