Private Equity and Venture Capital
Today’s successful investment groups need to identify opportunities, assess risk and move quickly, yet intelligently. They must then make good on their commitment to maximize the deal ROI for all stakeholders under uncertain economic conditions
CohnReznick provides private equity and venture capital firms, family offices, small business investment companies (SBICs) and other investment groups with technical skills grounded in value-added industry –insight – from acquisition to exit. Our services include:
- Transaction services: We provide buy and sell-side due diligence, financial modeling and valuation support, assistance in purchase price negotiation, and tax structuring that focuses on minimizing risk and capturing value.
- Post-acquisition value performance assessment: Portfolio company analyses that helps identify inefficiencies, maximize key EBITDA drivers, improve internal controls and identify opportunities to leverage existing technology investments.
- Portfolio company compliance and tax planning: Industry-specific portfolio company tax planning and compliance, accounting and audit services.
- Fund compliance: Fund-level tax planning and compliance, accounting and audit services including the implementation of the risk management and corporate governance best practices that co-investors and limited partners demand.
- Liquidity and Capital Formation Resource Center
- Liquidity and Capital Formation Archives
- Capital Markets
- Transaction Advisory
- CohnReznick Capital Markets Securities