With decades of experience working on federal government funding programs, plus expertise in the clean energy sector that stretches to its earliest days, CohnReznick knows how to efficiently design and implement programs that meet or exceed clean energy program impact goals while maintaining compliance with program-specific and 2 CFR 200 requirements.
Primary funding sources
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund – Solar for All
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund – National Clean Investment Fund
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund – Clean Communities Investment Accelerator
- Inflation Reduction Act – Multiple grant programs
- Department of Energy – Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations
- Department of Energy – Industrial Efficiency and Decarbonization Office
Collaborating with CohnReznick before, during, and after the greenhouse gas or clean energy award process provides many benefits:
- Flexibility in resource scaling that decreases the overhead burden and provides access to highly specialized subject matter experts on an as-needed basis.
- Insight from CohnReznick’s data analysis and management solutions to effectively demonstrate that funds were appropriately used to meet program objectives.
- Security of having program monitoring capabilities that have been utilized on some of the nation’s largest and most complex infrastructure programs.
- Efficiency of execution derived from CohnReznick’s automated reporting and administrative processes, which provide real-time visibility into a project’s progress.
- Confidence that comes with having one of the nation’s foremost advisory teams in grant and program administration.
Senior Manager, Government and Public Sector
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.