Today, enterprises are relying more than ever on their business-critical applications like SAP, Oracle, Workday, and others, with downtime costing businesses millions of dollars per hour. Current ERP strategies encourage organizations to adopt an amalgam of dozens of applications. The growing complexity and criticality of the ERP landscape requires a new approach that can monitor and detect risky transactions in real time, across your packaged applications. Legacy governance, risk, and compliance solutions can fall short in identifying risks as they materialize, and mitigating the risk to the growing list of applications in your enterprise.
The CohnReznick alliance with Pathlock (formerly Greenlight Technologies) offers organizations the expertise and platform needed to implement a proactive, comprehensive approach to assess and prioritize threats to reduce operational risk and ensure compliance.
Pathlock's application governance platform empowers enterprises to continually monitor security risks and compliance requirements across business and IT controls. The solutions automate the link between information security, enterprise strategy, and business standards using underlying controls that minimize risk exposure and ultimately enable your business to:
- Protect and secure over 120 various enterprise applications and quantify risk and monitor transactions that are critical to your business operations
- Identify, control, and mitigate risk from insider threats in your business-critical applications
- Benchmark against industry and government standards, policies, and regulations.
- Leverage and integrate with existing cybersecurity solutions for exception-based monitoring of control violations.
- Translate the impact of cyberthreats, insider risks, data breaches, and violations in a business context, tying incidents to true financial impact.
- Automate controls across IT domains and lines of business including:
- Change management related to the everchanging regulatory mandates
- Testing cybersecurity, privacy, and IT controls and improve incident response rates
- Segregation of Duties (SOD) to identify and prioritize conflicts and to quickly segregate sensitive data for required reports such as SOX, GDPR, CCPA, etc.