Cindy McLoughlin leads CohnReznick’s National Consumer, Hospitality, and Manufacturing Practice, providing services to a wide range of clients in these industries with a focus on consumer and restaurant businesses. With more than 25 years of experience, she advises mid through large-sized companies typically backed by private equity or looking toward a future capital event.
Cindy has specific expertise in private equity transactions in the consumer and restaurant sectors and works with many celebrity-backed consumer brands. As Managing Partner of the group, she works with all service lines in the firm supporting these industries – over 500 individuals in audit, tax, advisory, and operational consulting.
Before joining CohnReznick, Cindy was the partner in charge of the audit practice of a large national accounting firm in Long Island, New York. She led numerous engagements and served as the concurring partner on the audits of several large public companies. She also served as an internal audit quality reviewer.
Cindy is a sought-after expert and, as chosen by Nation’s Restaurant News readers, recently named one of the most influential solutions providers and operators in the country. She has also received numerous accolades including the Achievers’ Award from the Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women, the Corporate Leader award from Long Island Women’s Agenda, Top 40 under 40 from Long Island Business News, and was named one of Long Island’s Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business.
• BS, Accounting - California State University - Northridge
Professional and Community Affiliations
- James Beard Foundation, Board Member, Treasurer and Audit Committee Chairperson
- Marty Lyons Foundation, Board Member, Treasurer
- American Heart Association, Former National Audit Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Culinary Institute of America (CIA), Fellow