Executive Women's Forum
CohnReznick understands the strategic importance of connecting women leaders in the markets they serve. Our Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) was created as a business development initiative which provides meaningful events and experiences to offer women opportunities to build and deepen mutually beneficial relationships. By bringing like-minded executive women together through a range of local events and industry-related activities, EWF is a platform for women to connect.
What began as a pilot program in 2005 has grown into a nationwide movement – engaging our clients, employees, referral sources, industry associations, and members of the broader community. From panel discussions with top senior leaders to a women's golf event, the EWF strives to enrich the careers and expand the business opportunities for female leaders across the country.
CohnReznick receives 2017 Winner's Circle Award for Women In Leadership.
CohnReznick was named among the 2016 Best Public Accounting Firms for Women by the Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance and the American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants.
CohnReznick received AWCPA's 2015 Innovation in Women's Programming Award.
Join the Conversation:
Sign up for CohnReznick mailings, including Executive Women's Forum.
- Expansion of professional as well as personal networks
- New opportunities for business introductions and business development initiatives
- Broader access to industry associations and their members
- Alignment with other firms with corporate values that include women’s leadership and advancement
- Increased visibility for participants/their firm among peer companies
- Opportunity to support communities where we work and live
For more information about EWF, please contact Tracy Fink, Director, Executive Women’s Forum.
- 11/19/2016 The Art and Power of Negotiation - You ARE Your Best Advocate
- 11/09/2016 Paving My Way to Success
- 11/01/2016 Power of the Purse - How and Where to Invest in Women and Women Owned Businesses
- 07/12/2016 7th Annual Executive Women's Forum Golf Event
- 06/07/2016 Women in Non-Traditional Industries Taking Risks
- 06/02/2016 Playing to Win: The Art and Power of Negotiation
- 05/25/2016 Join Us for an Interactive Program on Mindfulness
- 05/24/2016 The Power of Effective Negotiation: Getting More of What You Want
- 04/15/2016 Tracy Fink to Present on Courageous Leadership at AHLA Women's Leadership Council
- 02/22/2016 Long-term Planning Essentials to Benefit You and Your Family
- 02/03/2016 From French Fries to Forbes: The Journey of a Former McDonalds CEO and How She Bet on Herself