Whether conducting a financial statement audit for your investors or advising on a complex acquisition — CohnReznick has the right team for you. Deep institutional knowledge, global perspective, and comprehensive technical skills enhance our industry-centered solutions.
Setting our sights forward
From our origins in 1919, an innovative and client-centric culture has flourished at CohnReznick. We believe that this mindset defines us in many ways. First, we have an affinity for our clients — we understand your drive. Second, we recognize leadership — talent shapes the direction of the Firm. And third, we view our success as a call to action — a means to improve our communities, promote beneficial legislative policies, and progress the high standards of the accounting profession.
- Our position in the industry is notable. Today we rank among the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the United States.
- With a team of over 2,400 professionals and our extensive footprint in 26 cities worldwide, we can effectively mobilize to serve you on a local, regional, national, and international basis.
- The breadth and depth we represent in each of our practice areas can be leveraged on demand to address your enterprise initiatives or to advance distinct opportunities.
The ability to scale is matched by CohnReznick’s commitment to each client on an individual basis. Working with us means you work directly with our partners. A hands-on, consultative team and technical experts will respond to the intellectual needs of your organization, create a proactive service experience, and focus on setting and attaining goals.
Learn more about our culture, dedication to leadership, diversity and community service.
Diversity & Inclusion
If you are a client, you benefit from our best ideas when CohnReznick maintains an inclusive, multi-dimensional firm culture. Our diverse viewpoints will help to drive growth, innovation, and value for your company. If you’re an employee, the unique beliefs, backgrounds, ways of thinking, talents, and capabilities that make you who you are will be recognized and leveraged as strengths.Explore CohnReznick's Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
Creating opportunities for our communities is not just a goal for CohnReznick. It’s a core component of our mission statement. Whether it’s conducting charitable giving programs in our neighborhoods or supporting national charities in fulfilling their missions, CohnReznick is active. What do you care about? Let’s make a difference.Learn how community involvement helps define the CohnReznick culture
Leadership means taking a direct role in shaping the industries we serve and the accounting practices we follow. Whether communicating our viewpoint on proposed governmental policies, providing guidance to address new accounting pronouncements, or serving on a panel of experts at a national industry conference, CohnReznick takes a leadership role in creating the pathway that moves our client businesses ahead.Take a look at how CohnReznick is helping our industries move ahead
CohnReznick Affiliated Companies
Serving global, national, regional, and private concerns requires us to remain nimble and responsive to changing needs – at times bringing in highly specialized capabilities to augment our audit, tax, and advisory services. While CohnReznick Affiliated Companies are independent, they share our same commitment to excellence and an entrepreneurial approach.
- CohnReznick Wealth Management: Comprehensive wealth management services including personal financial planning, investment management, and acquisition of life, long term care and disability insurance
- CohnReznick Benefits Consultants: Advisory, implementation, and administrative services for all types of employee benefits, retirement plans, and compensation programs
- CohnReznick Capital: A boutique investment bank specializing in renewable energy, middle market mergers and acquisitions, and special situations.
- CohnReznick UIC Consultants: Independent risk insurance and risk management consulting services to help clients improve their structure and coverage, and reduce the cost of their risk insurance programs
- CohnReznick Real Estate: Commercial real estate transactions and consulting services across multiple sectors – industrial, office, healthcare, sports complexes, and multi-family residential
- WJ Technologies: Accounting system advisory to government contractors and commercial project-based businesses nationwide offering solutions to create operational efficiencies
Seize the Innovation Advantage
CohnReznick's Financial Managers