Principal, Private Equity and Venture Capital Industry Practice - National Director
Jeremy Swan is a principal with CohnReznick and the National Director for the Firm's Private Equity and Venture Capital Industry practice. His areas of expertise include internal audit, IT audit and security, corporate performance, and business intelligence.
With more than 15 years of experience advising both emerging private companies and large corporations, Jeremy has extensive knowledge of investment banking and private equity, providing advisory services in areas that include mergers and acquisitions, IPO readiness, financing transactions, and operational and financial due diligence.
Prior to joining CohnReznick, Jeremy was the director of a global business consulting firm with a focus on private equity and due diligence services and, prior, had served as a principal of a boutique investment bank with a focus on technology and information services.
- B.A., Economics - Hamilton College, magna cum laude
- General Course Degree, Accounting and Finance - London School of Economics
- January 2017 "LBO Focus: Despite Challenges, Deal Makers Predict More Active Market in 2017” | Wall Street Journal
- December 2016 "Looking Back: North America in 2016" | Private Equity International
- December 2016 "Deal Flow Sends M&A Market Into 2017 With Robust Tailwind" | TheStreet
- December 2016 "7 Private Equity Strategies For 2017" | Law360
- November 2016 "Here's Why the Election Will Have Little Effect on M&A" | TheStreet
- November 2016 "What President Trump Means For The PE Industry" | Law360
- November 2016 "Trump’s Win Opens Door for Regulation Rollback" | Private Equity News
- November 2016 "Back to School: Election has little impact on mid-market PE M&A" | PE Hub
- May 2016 Q&A: CohnReznick's Jeremy Swan on North American eyes turning to the European market | Pitchbook
- January 2016 "6 Strategies Every PE Firm Should Consider This Year" | Law360