Today’s dynamically changing risk environment requires business leaders to be resilient. They must take a focused and targeted approach to managing and neutralizing risk within their IT environments, and meeting compliance requirements. Leaders must also have the agility to respond to the quickly evolving marketplace and business growth demands.
CohnReznick’s holistic technology risk solutions are tailored to address your strategic business drivers, emerging technologies, compliance needs, and the ability to “do more with less.” With a comprehensive view of the technology risk and extended environment, including vendors, the cloud and business partners, we offer an end-to-end suite of technology risk management services. Whether augmenting your staff or engaging on a specific project, our team of experienced and certified professionals delivers value-added services and seizes opportunities to share insights and help you develop a cohesive risk-aware culture.
IT audit, assurance, and compliance
- Compliance readiness and assessment – CMMC, DFARS, SCRM, FedRAMP, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, MAR, NIST, FISCAM, OMB A-123, FISMA, information assurance, SOC reports
- IT audit and assurance support
- Risk remediation and mitigation, including controls implementation
Technology risk management and transformation
- Technology risk governance and management
- Risk, process, and controls transformation and optimization
- Infrastructure and applications controls design and deployment
- Enterprise application security design and implementation
- Cloud risk strategy and security
- Emerging technology risk management – Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, blockchain solutions
- Vendor risk management process and security assessment and remediation
Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) technologies
- Specialized GRC assessments
- GRC technology integration
- GRC technology functional support
Risk intelligence and automation
- Risk, process, and controls automation
- Risk quantification and financial impact
- Risk intelligence and monitoring
- Risk maturity ranking
InsightRansomware attacks underscore that cybersecurity is a business issue, not an IT issueRecent ransomware incidents have underscored that cybersecurity is a business issue, not an IT one. Learn why these attacks are rising and how to protect against them.
InsightFed chief: Cyberattacks are the greatest risk to the financial sectorBhavesh Vadhani, Jeremy SwanCybersecurity is the responsibility of everyone participating in the economy. Read about the current risks and top threats financial institutions should watch for.
InsightVirginia’s new privacy law offers a preview into the future of privacy and complianceBhavesh Vadhani, Deborah NitkaRead how the new data privacy legislation compares with the CCPA and GDPR, what affected companies should do moving forward, and more.
InsightSupport rapid delivery of secure software with DevSecOpsBhavesh Vadhani, Thomas McDermott, Tauseef ShaikhThe DevSecOps software development model has security built into all phases of its lifecycle, which can help reduce flaws and the costs of fixing them. Learn more.