Today’s dynamically changing risk environment requires business leaders to be resilient. They must take a focused and targeted approach to managing and neutralizing risk within their IT environments, and meeting compliance requirements. Leaders must also have the agility to respond to the quickly evolving marketplace and business growth demands.
CohnReznick’s holistic technology risk solutions are tailored to address your strategic business drivers, emerging technologies, compliance needs, and the ability to “do more with less.” With a comprehensive view of the technology risk and extended environment, including vendors, the cloud and business partners, we offer an end-to-end suite of technology risk management services. Whether augmenting your staff or engaging on a specific project, our team of experienced and certified professionals delivers value-added services and seizes opportunities to share insights and help you develop a cohesive risk-aware culture.
IT audit, assurance, and compliance
- Compliance readiness and assessment – CMMC, DFARS, SCRM, FedRAMP, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, MAR, NIST, FISCAM, OMB A-123, FISMA, information assurance, SOC reports
- IT audit and assurance support
- Risk remediation and mitigation, including controls implementation
Technology risk management and transformation
- Technology risk governance and management
- Risk, process, and controls transformation and optimization
- Infrastructure and applications controls design and deployment
- Enterprise application security design and implementation
- Cloud risk strategy and security
- Emerging technology risk management – Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, blockchain solutions
- Vendor risk management process and security assessment and remediation
Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) technologies
- Specialized GRC assessments
- GRC technology integration
- GRC technology functional support
Risk intelligence and automation
- Risk, process, and controls automation
- Risk quantification and financial impact
- Risk intelligence and monitoring
- Risk maturity ranking
InsightThe importance of incident response plans in protection of data, finances, and reputationsBhavesh Vadhani, Thomas McDermottEstablish policies and procedures for detecting and addressing cybersecurity incidents, from minimizing consequences to notifying stakeholders. Read more.
InsightCatching up on privacy developments and challenges: NIST, biometric data, COVID-19, and moreBhavesh VadhaniCISOs have a lot to consider in the ever-evolving privacy landscape: CCPA, biometric data protections, NIST’s new framework, and much more. Read our overview.
InsightUsing the FAIR risk-analysis framework to make the business case for security initiativesBhavesh Vadhani, Daryouche BehboudiThe Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) framework can help CISOs make the business case for risk mitigation and security initiatives. Learn how.
InsightHEALTHCARE: Boost your cybersecurity and interoperability for the new remote landscapeCaroline Znaniec, Bhavesh Vadhani, Deborah NitkaAfter the rush to implement new technologies amid COVID-19, cybersecurity and privacy risks are higher than ever, and interoperability is critical. Learn more.