Today’s dynamically changing risk environment requires business leaders to be resilient. They must take a focused and targeted approach to managing and neutralizing risk within their IT environments, and meeting compliance requirements. Leaders must also have the agility to respond to the quickly evolving marketplace and business growth demands.
CohnReznick’s holistic technology risk solutions are tailored to address your strategic business drivers, emerging technologies, compliance needs, and the ability to “do more with less.” With a comprehensive view of the technology risk and extended environment, including vendors, the cloud and business partners, we offer an end-to-end suite of technology risk management services. Whether augmenting your staff or engaging on a specific project, our team of experienced and certified professionals delivers value-added services and seizes opportunities to share insights and help you develop a cohesive risk-aware culture.
IT audit, assurance, and compliance
- Compliance readiness and assessment – CMMC, DFARS, SCRM, FedRAMP, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, MAR, NIST, FISCAM, OMB A-123, FISMA, information assurance, SOC reports
- IT audit and assurance support
- Risk remediation and mitigation, including controls implementation
Technology risk management and transformation
- Technology risk governance and management
- Risk, process, and controls transformation and optimization
- Infrastructure and applications controls design and deployment
- Enterprise application security design and implementation
- Cloud risk strategy and security
- Emerging technology risk management – Artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, blockchain solutions
- Vendor risk management process and security assessment and remediation
Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) technologies
- Specialized GRC assessments
- GRC technology integration
- GRC technology functional support
Risk intelligence and automation
- Risk, process, and controls automation
- Risk quantification and financial impact
- Risk intelligence and monitoring
- Risk maturity ranking
InsightSolarWinds breach underscores the need for monitoring third parties’ securityBhavesh Vadhani, Deborah NitkaThe malware attack on software provider SolarWinds shows that companies must understand their supply-chain risks – and their own business environment. Learn more.
InsightUsing cybersecurity lessons learned from COVID-19 to advance your remote-work programBhavesh Vadhani, Ali Khraibani, Kiran BhujleRead about steps to take with regard to training, frameworks, protecting against phishing, and more amid the extra security challenges brought by the pandemic.
InsightStart preparing now to earn points on GSA’s Polaris contract opportunityJeff Shapiro, Bhavesh VadhaniLearn what self-assessments, certifications, and other potential requirements to consider now for this upcoming IT services government contracting opportunity.
InsightDigital by Design - A CohnReznick Advisory podcastBusiness leaders need strategies that address current and future changes, support remote work, and enable business continuity. Learn more in our Episode 3.