CohnReznick’s Accounting Advisory team provides clients with expertise and insight to navigate today’s challenging and complex accounting environment. Sound accounting practices are essential to your business, and our team has the experience necessary to achieve your organization’s goals.
While sound accounting practices are often mandated and the cornerstone to internal and external reporting needs, the complexity and pace of today’s environment demand more than technical skill. Increasingly, accounting professionals need to be multidimensional, strategically agile to anticipate evolving market conditions, regulatory requirements, emerging technologies, and the associated elements of risk.
With former CAOs, CFOs, and controllers among our numbers, CohnReznick’s Accounting Advisory professionals have the skills to successfully help organizations navigate the challenges and embrace the potential of a changing business landscape.
From navigating complex business transactions, to treatment of new accounting pronouncements and financial reporting, to managing the day-to-day accounting function with limited resources, our accounting support is scalable, flexible, and transparent, enabling our clients to be prepared to make sound business decisions based on the most information available.
- IPO readiness >> Assistance with preparation of filing requirements and the necessary supporting documents, including technical accounting memos
- SEC reporting and disclosures >> Financial statement preparation and disclosures including forms 10-Q, 10-K, S-1, and 8-K
- Outsourced accounting >> Support specific to your organization’s needs, including monthly accounting services, financial reporting, and ad-hoc accounting and finance project preparation
- Audit readiness >> Preparation, with company management, for upcoming audits, and support throughout the audit process
- Technical accounting >> Document treatment of complex accounting policies and preparation of technical position memos
- GAAP/IFRS compliance >> Assessment of the impact of GAAP or IFRS adoption on the business, IFRS conversion and implementation planning, and, once in place, creation of financial statements and reporting using GAAP or IFRS standards
- Accounting standards implementation >> Implementation support for new or evolving accounting standards such as revenue recognition, leasing, and CECL
- Acquisition accounting and integration >> Transaction readiness, purchase price accounting, and post-transaction integration services
- Financial statement preparation >> Comprehensive financial statement preparation including monthly, quarterly, annual, and board and investor reporting
- Internal and external financial reporting >> Preparation of financial reporting for Finance Committee and/or Board of Directors and assistance with preparation of SEC filings
- Financial restructuring and restatements >> Determining impact and guiding the financial statement restructuring and restatement process