Sahri D. Zeger
Principal, JD, MBA
Sahri D. Zeger, JD, MBA, leads CohnReznick’s Trust & Estates group. She has more than 20 years of experience as a tax attorney and trusted advisor to high-net-worth individuals and successful business owners. In this role, she provides expertise in address the wealth preservation, estate planning, and business succession goals of our private clients, developing sophisticated tax strategies and multi-generational estate plans to meet their business, family, and charitable goals.
Sahri has comprehensive technical knowledge of estate and gift reporting rules, as well as extensive experience in identifying exposure points. She is based in the Boston office.
Before joining CohnReznick, Sahri was a principal in a Boston-based accounting, tax, and advisory firm, providing high net worth individuals and family groups with tax compliance, fiduciary planning, estate, trust, private foundation, and gift tax services.
In addition to English, Sahri speaks both French and German.
- JD, University of Connecticut School of Law
- MBA, Accounting and Finance - University of Connecticut
- BA, Bachelor of Arts, French Language and Literature – University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Attorney admitted in Massachusetts and Illinois
- Boston Estate Planning Council – Networking Committee