Director, Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice
New York, NY
Molly Jobe is a Director in CohnReznick’s Advisory’s Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Practice. She has more than 15 years of experience working in professional services firms in operational, administrative, and project management capacities. Until recently, Ms. Jobe had devoted her professional career to the management of professional services firms utilizing her in-depth understanding and insight into various facets of managing a professional services firm, including administration, operations, recruitment, staffing, strategic planning, marketing,and business development.
A few of Molly’s notable engagements include:
- Interim COO of a $35MM 50-attorney specialized law firm with six offices in the Northeast and London undergoing significant lender, financial, and operational issues.
- CAO of a boutique advisory firm that provided financial and operational turnaround, restructuring, and performance improvement support to mid-size companies.
- Interim Executive Director-type role for an animal rehabilitation and preservation not-for-profit experiencing cash, staffing, and regulatory issues. Ms. Jobe managed a successful turnaround through leading significant staff recruitment to solve governmental authority crises, handled cash management and shortfalls with the Board of Directors, and increased focus on fundraising and marketing.
- Winddown manager for a Philadelphia and NYC-based mid-size professional services firm, where she helped manage the exit, winddown, and liquidation of firm operation, administration, and accounting support, including the exit of three mid-size offices, transition of storage of over 3,000 physical and electronic client files, and collection of 90% of outstanding accounts receivable.
- Interim Communications Director and strategic business advisor for $2B east coast home heating services company. Developed and managed the support of a new service line and associated business plan.
- Financial advisor to 30+-year-old New York City restaurant chain handling daily cash management, vendor relations, and transactional support.
B.A., Political Science, University of Colorado at Denver
American Bankruptcy Institute
Turnaround Management Association