CPA, Regional Managing Partner - South/West
With more than 35 years of audit and business advisory experience serving public and private clients in real estate and other industries, George Klenovich serves as the Regional Managing Partner for CohnReznick’s South/West Region. He also is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee.
Throughout his career, George has served as the lead assurance and coordinating partner on large, privately-held, private equity-owned, and public companies. Many of these companies have been active in international expansion, acquisition and financing, including IPOs and SEC reporting. George’s prestigious clientele include real estate operating companies, real estate syndicators, real estate investment funds, manufacturers, medical services, leasing companies, sports franchises, wholesale/distribution companies, gaming, and for-profit educational institutions.
Prior to joining CohnReznick, George served as both the Office Managing Partner and Director of the Assurance Practice for the St. Louis office of Ernst & Young. In prior positions, his primary focus was on strategic growth markets for the Midwest region. George has served as the president of the board of directors of the St. Louis chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth. He has also served on the boards of directors and executive committees of Places for People, the Center of Creative Arts (COCA), Herbert Hoover Boys & Girls Club, St. Louis Chapter of Alzheimer’s Association, and the St. Louis Sports Commission.
- Southern Illinois University: Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Urban Land Institute
- Association for Corporate Growth, St. Louis Chapter, Former President of the Board of Directors
- Regional Chamber & Growth Association, Board of Directors
- Regional Business Council, Board of Directors
- Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) National Chapter