Resource Center: Affordable Housing
Brochures and Newsletters
|Affordable Housing Industry Practice Brochure||Tax Credit Advisory Services Brochure||Not-for-Profit and Education Industry Practice Brochure|
Insights from Bob Moss, CohnReznick's
National Director of Governmental Affairs
Insights on Affordable Housing is a CohnReznick video series designed to serve as a voice for our industry. Leading affordable housing executives, coalition leaders, and CohnReznick affordable housing practice professionals share their perspectives on top industry issues.
Events and Speaking Engagements
<>CohnReznicks' Affordable Housing Practice brings together industry professionals and community development leaders to share insights and ideas through panel discussions, networking events, and workshops. Click here to find more information on our next event.
Whitepapers and Technical Documents
- Audit Readiness Best Practices: Preparation and Communication are the Keys
- Insights: New Lease Accounting Standard Impacts and Implementation
- Lease Accounting Resource Center
- The Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program at Year 30: An Operating Expense Analysis Webinar
- New Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting Standard (ASU 2016-14): What You Need to Know
(November 22, 2016)