CohnReznick ranks in Vault’s Top 10 Accounting Internships
NEW YORK, NY – October 28, 2020 – CohnReznick LLP, one of the leading advisory, assurance, and tax firms in the United States, announced that its annual internship program, held 100% virtually this year, ranked #10 among accounting firm internships nationwide in the 2021 Vault Internship Rankings.
CohnReznick ranked 31st among all companies in Vault’s Top 100 Best Internships. This ranking was achieved based on participant evaluations of internship programs from a variety of major companies including Home Depot, DreamWorks, Salesforce.com, AT&T, Goldman Sachs, and a number of other top accounting and consulting firms.
Other areas where CohnReznick ranked highly include:
- #28: Best Internships for LGBTQ+ Diversity
- #30: Best Internships for Diversity
The Vault Internship Rankings are compiled annually using a weighted formula that reflects the issues interns care most about: career development, employment prospects, compensation, quality of life, diversity, and the interview process. This year, Vault surveyed more than 11,000 current and former interns from over 100 internship programs, averaging the ratings for each employer to rank companies in order of overall score.
CohnReznick’s Imagine More Internship Program
With the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, CohnReznick’s internship program went 100% virtual in 2020. The firm partnered with Red Flag Mania™ to develop an interactive virtual case study while interns were also assigned projects involving real client engagements across a range of industries such as renewable energy, technology, life sciences, and real estate.
CohnReznick’s annual internship program provides several key benefits to participants:
- Interns are provided professional development opportunities through the firm’s “Imagine More Series,” a suite of learning modules designed to bring to life CohnReznick’s values and showcase how those values apply to interns’ everyday lives.
- CohnReznick’s internship program is designed with the importance of performance feedback in mind. Young professionals ask for constant feedback because they want to do better and be successful. Through the program, interns get feedback in real time, which allows them to perform better and improve as they go.
- The program keeps the big picture in mind by allowing interns to experience what a career at CohnReznick would look like.