CohnReznick Adds Eight to Restructuring & Dispute Resolution Practice
New York, NY – June 3, 2019 – CohnReznick LLP, one of the leading advisory, assurance, and tax firms in the United States, has announced the addition of eight team members to its Restructuring & Dispute Resolution practice.
- Cynthia Romano, CTP, Principal, will join Kevin Clancy in co-leading the practice, collectively responsible for strategic growth, client relations, marketing, and talent development. Romano has 25+ years of experience in performance improvement, turnaround management, transaction support, and investment analysis across a range of key industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, technology, energy/oil & gas, distribution, restaurants, professional services, and not-for-profit, among others. She is based in the firm’s New York City and Long Island offices. Romano is a Smart CEO Brava Award winner and co-winner Turnaround Management Association’s Small Company Turnaround of the Year, Northeast award. A regular industry speaker, Romano has numerous speaking engagements to her credit, including TMA, ABI, AIRA, XPX, MIT, and HBS and has been quoted in, interviewed by, or authored articles for Debtwire, WSJ, ABF Journal, and TMA Northeast Journal.
- Eric Danner, CPA, CTP, CIRA, Partner. Based in Boston and New York, Danner provides advisory services to publicly traded and privately held companies, serving a range of industries, including consumer, financial services, retail, and technology. With more than 20 years of experience, Danner focuses on crisis management, as well as implementing turnaround business plans tailored to clients’ specific needs. He is a board member of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors.
- Antony Walker, CIRA, Principal. Based in Boston, Walker has more than 30 years of experience in financial and operational planning and execution, as well as turnaround and crisis leadership. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor. He serves clients across numerous major industries, including healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, not-for-profit, retail, and technology.
- Chris Creger, Principal. Based in New York and New Jersey, Creger provides financial advisory, business restructuring, and transaction support services to corporations, debtors, bondholders, hedge funds, law firms, lending institutions, private equity firms, secured lenders, unsecured creditors, and other constituents. His industry experience includes consumer goods, distribution, retail, healthcare, media, publications, hospitality, energy, manufacturing, and non-profit. Creger has served the New York Turnaround Management Association in various roles, including NextGen Committee Chair. He was an integral part of the deal team that was recognized as M&A Advisor’s 12th Annual Turnaround Award Winner for “Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year.” Other engagement honors include the 2018 Turnaround Atlas Award, the Corporate Turnaround of the Year, and Energy Restructuring of the Year awards.
In addition to these four principals/partners, the following professionals have also joined the CohnReznick team:
- Debbie Hill, Managing Director
- Jaime Angarita, Senior Manager
- Molly Jobe, Senior Manager
- Joonam Hwang, Senior Manager
These eight seasoned financial and operational restructuring advisors are a valuable strategic addition to the firm. Collectively, they bring a wealth of experience with prior employment at numerous top firms, including Bain, BDO, CR3, CRG, Deloitte, Epiq, PwC, and TRG. Over the last 20 years, CohnReznick has been an industry leader in key segments of the restructuring space. With the addition of these new partners, the practice is able to expand and enhance its national debtor, creditor, and fiduciary services across key industries including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and technology.