CohnReznick’s May 2021 Housing Tax Credit Monitor is now available. This edition features:
- Median pricing and blended IRR across multi-investor funds
- Net equity price distribution of LIHTC investments approved in the last 60 days
- 26 current national and regional funds offered
- Median Housing Credit Pricing update
As we all travel this road to a sustainable recovery, let’s discuss what’s unique about that for low-income communities. Registration is now open for our New Markets Tax Credit Virtual Summit. Join us as we continue to explore how the NMTC program supports building the framework for and the foundation of the critical economic development needs of low-income communities.
Join us for one or all of the sessions, which are free to attend:
- Monday, May 17, 1:30 – 4:00 p.m. ET – NMTC Pre-Conference Workshop Session
- Tuesday, May 18, 1:30 – 3:25 p.m. ET – Legislation Discussion
- Wednesday, May 19, 1:30 – 3:25 p.m. ET – Healthcare Discussion
- Thursday, May 20, 1:30 – 3:25 p.m. ET – Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Discussion
Over the past few months, we’ve been exploring how the real estate industry can “create value by building trust” – trust among investors, landlords, tenants, and communities alike. From “healthy buildings” to finance strategies, we’ve had to reexamine everything over the past year, and we hope the resulting insights will help build an industry that is more resilient, thoughtful, and trustworthy.
Now, we want to hear from you. What are the top priorities for your business as you move through 2021 – what would you like to learn more about over the months ahead? Plus, we want to hear your stories about how you’ve been navigating the changes of the past year, and how you’ve been building trust along the way.
Affordable Housing News & Views
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - June 2022Beth MullenFrom legislative issues to technical updates to performance and industry trends, this monthly newsletter has the housing tax credit industry covered.
InsightNew Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Summit 2022: 3 top takeawaysRichard Davies, Kayla Gross, Scott SzeligaRead what our New Markets Tax Credit Summit speakers had to say about ESG, the future of the industry, broadening impact, and more.
InsightAffordable Housing News & Views - May 2022Beth MullenFrom legislative issues to technical updates to performance and industry trends, this monthly newsletter has the housing tax credit industry covered.