CohnReznick’s March 2022 Housing Tax Credit Monitor is now available. This edition features:
- 2021 Housing Credit Equity Volume Survey results
- Median pricing across multi-investor funds
- 21 current national and regional funds offered
Earlier this year, CohnReznick Chief Innovation Officer Tama Huang, Partner James Martinko, and Senior Manager Marlena Badway attended the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) Annual Meeting. Watch their recap of the latest trends for this real estate industry sector, including:
- Health and wellness imperatives
- Labor and skilled workforce challenges
- Emerging multifamily categories
- Tax increases and implications
- Plus, how technology plays a role in each area
Our team was excited to be back in person earlier this month for CohnReznick’s 15th Annual Tax Credit Summit. Over the course of two days, the Tax Credit team engaged industry lawyers in conversations around tax incentive programs such as Historic Tax Credits, NMTC, LIHTC, and Opportunity Zones, plus updates from DC, valuation, and cost segregation. This event helps us resolve technical issues before they impact you.
Up next, we’d love for you to join us at our NMTC Summit, May 9-11 in Miami Beach, where we’ll be gathering NMTC industry participants and advocates to discuss the latest on ideas, opportunities, and challenges facing low-income communities and their residents. Early bird registration ends this month - reserve your spot today!
Affordable Housing News & Views