Affordable Housing News & Views - July 2023
Tax Credit Monitor: July 2023 rates and fund performance
CohnReznick’s July 2023 Housing Tax Credit Monitor is now available. This edition features:
- 27 current national and regional funds offered
- Current LIHTC pricing
Coming soon! 2023 CohnReznick Affordable Housing CRedit Study
Anticipation is mounting as the release of the 2023 CohnReznick Affordable Housing CRedit Study approaches! Slated for release this November, the report – a milestone tenth edition – will unveil an analysis of more than 2,000 funds and over 30,000 properties through 2022. The report will also assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the national LIHTC portfolio. But that’s not all! We’ll also serve up fresh updates on income and operating expenses. So, mark your calendar, and get ready to delve into property and fund performance like never before!
Catch us on the Move!
Our team will be attending several exciting industry events over the next few months, and we’d love to connect with you on site. Check out where we’ll be below, and reach out to the associated CohnReznick team member to schedule time to connect.
- TAAHP 2023 Texas Housing Conference (July 24-26 | Austin, Texas): Michael Celkis, CPA, Partner
- Florida Housing Coalition Conference (Aug. 28-30 | Orlando, FL): Matthew Barcello, Managing Director, Project Finance & Consulting
- 29th Annual NASLEF Conference (Sept. 6-8 | Nashville, TN): Pushpita Kotikalapudi, CPA, Partner
- California Housing Consortium 2023 Policy Forum (Sept. 7 | Anaheim, CA): Ahamadou Alainchar Bocar, CPA, Assurance Partner
- 2023 NMHC Fall Meeting (Sept. 11-13 | Washington, D.C.): James P. Martinko, CPA, Office Managing Partner - Bethesda
- Upstate New York State Affordable Housing Conference (Sept. 14 | Albany, NY): Jason C. Rocker, CPA, CGMA, Partner
- Virginia Housing Alliance Housing Credit Conference (Sept. 19-20 | Richmond, VA): Russell Phillips, CPA, Partner
- 2023 New Jersey Governor’s Conference on Housing and Economic Development (Sept. 28-29 | Atlantic City, NJ): Jason C. Rocker, CPA, CGMA, Partner
Subject matter expertise
CPA, Partner, Affordable Housing Industry Leader
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.