CPA, Chief Executive Officer - Elect, Managing Partner - Real Estate IndustryView full biography
2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
In Momentum 2018: Commercial Real Estate Outlook, members of CohnReznick’s National Commercial Real Estate practice share their perspectives on how they see various key areas and sectors of the market developing, as well as strategies and tactics to consider as you plot your course for the immediate future. Highlights include:
- Whether fears about the market’s ability to absorb CMBS are unfounded.
- Whether the upward pricing pressure caused by the record supply of dry powder will continue to compress cap rates and lower returns.
- The importance of local knowledge to foreign family offices and smaller syndicates.
- Three criteria necessary to take advantage of the benefits of new real estate technology solutions.
- Which sectors offer superior opportunities to capitalize on current market trends.