Bisnow Baltimore Affordable Housing Summit
January 31, 2012
The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
Baltimore, MD Baltimore's first Affordable Housing Summit comes to you amongst a time of remarkable change and opportunity for the multifamily market. Find out more as the Bisnow panel of experts takes an in-depth look at the affordable housing world and where it stands today.
Bill RileyBill Riley, Reznick Group Principal, will moderate a Q&A session with Raymond Skinner, Secretary of Housing & Community Development for the State of Maryland.
Among the topics of discussion:
- What is the outlook for affordable housing going forward?
- Where do state initiatives for affordable housing tax credits stand?
- Where is the greatest demand for affordable housing?
- What alternative strategies can owners use to make affordable housing developments more profitable?
- What makes Baltimore’s affordable housing market unique and how does this compare nationally?
About Reznick Group
Reznick Group is a top 20 national public accounting firm providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to clients nationwide. The firm's unparalleled affordable housing industry experience dates back more than 30 years. Today, we participate in industry coalitions and organizations devoted to tax credit and other programs that create successful affordable housing. We are also called upon for input into the review and development of numerous government affordable housing programs. Clients benefit from Reznick Group's deep industry experience and services that help them complete affordable housing deals profitably and expediently. For more information: www.reznickgroup.com/affordablehousing
Lejla I. Dickson
Senior Marketing Manager