Our team of M&A and technology experts help clients drive clean-room actions between pre-announcement and deal close to help unlock synergies and hit the ground sprinting on Day 1 of post-acquisition, post-merger, or post-divestiture activities.
clean room & 100-Day Planning/Acquisition Integration
Organizations are limited in what they can achieve in the often-murky period between a deal close and integration. Yet reducing risk to M&A activity and post-transaction execution is critical to making deals work.
Our team of M&A and technology experts help clients drive clean-room actions between pre-announcement and deal close to help unlock synergies and hit the ground sprinting on Day 1 of post-acquisition, post-merger, or post-divestiture activities. As an independent third party, our clean room teams are able to work on the activity planning and execution management of key stages of the pre-close transaction, including:
- Program Management
- Integration Planning and Execution
- Operational Planning and Execution
- Human Capital Assessments
- Digital Synergy Identification
- Application and Portfolio Consolidation
One-hundred-day plans are one of the most critical activities any transaction team undertakes. Setting the guidance for how an entity will operate and grow requires focus, experience, and key insights on how to shape a portfolio company’s future.
How we hElp Clients
CohnReznick helps clients manage and operationalize deals – from pre-announcement planning to post-close and beyond. Our teams help increase the realization of synergies, speed integration, and build client capabilities in M&A for private equity-backed companies. Executing and managing an efficient clean room and acquisition integration strategy are complex, but crucial components of any transaction – our framework ensures a successful, confidential, and transparent integration.
A laser-like focus on people, process, and technology
- Digital Deal Planning and Integration Strategy: Knowing firms will need to plan to modify or integrate acquired entities, we help maximize impact across people, process, and technology layers to help deals succeed.
- Day One Integration Teams: Integrated teams across finance, operations, and technology enable companies to realize deal benefits faster and with depth of knowledge across the deal process.
- Integrated Change Framework: Using a proven, integrated change framework to minimize the impact of deals on an organization to help spur adoption and realize the synergies that make deals successful.
- Digital Culture: Bringing digital deals to life involves more than just a framework - it requires an attitude and a deep belief in the way that digital can propel companies to new levels through talent, capabilities, and strategy.