IT Audit and Security
Risk management and compliance are dependent upon the accuracy, integrity and protection of an organization’s data. The IT infrastructure must be sound and aligned with the strategic goals of the organization.
CohnReznick offers extensive IT audit and security experience to help boards of directors, audit committees and management evaluate their internal IT function and assess “technology risk” as part of a larger risk management model.
- Technology audit and control: We can help establish a best-practices driven internal IT audit function, augment internal capabilities, and evaluate findings. This work can be customized for pre- and post-implementation environments.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery: We can conduct business continuity assessments, risk/threat analysis, business impact analysis and other procedures to help ensure the reliability of critical systems.
- IT application controls review: We review existing data input validation, agreement of batch totals, and encryption of transmitted data to help ensure that an organization's applications library is not negatively impacting data integrity.
- Information risk and security assessment: We can assess system vulnerability across infrastructure, operating environments, applications, databases and processes.
- Information systems policies and documentation review: We will review all relevant policies and documentation to ensure that they are clear, concise and align with the company's business vision and day-to-day operations.