Labor shortages, capacity issues and a need to create efficiencies in project delivery among other challenges, contractors face an ever-increasing need to embrace supportive technologies for their business. ERP systems have promised to deliver just that: an integrated foundation for improved project management, better internal controls, visualization, reporting and planning, team collaboration, and tracking. However, contractors have been slow to adopt new technologies and, for those that have, find a product implemented without being streamlined for the highly specialized construction industry.
An effective ERP system can:
- Streamline and implement processes and workflow across your organization by optimizing your ERP platform’s capabilities.
- Increase access, visibility and accountability throughout your projects, budgets, timelines, cost-to-complete and project status.
- Create an auditable project management process and unleash the power of automatic notifiers.
- Save time and money by eliminating the back and forth that occurs with other ERP implementation providers.
- Prepare for future changes such as the new revenue recognition guidelines.
CohnReznick’s longstanding construction industry practice group is helping clients implement proper utilization of ERP technology to improves communication across the organization and maximize the efficiencies of your workforce, no matter the size, without the need for additional employees.
Our team of specialists:
- Knows the construction industry having served it since 1919 including more than 20 years of experience using and optimizing ERP solutions.
- Has the technical expertise in Crystal Reports, SQL and programming insight to help contractors create custom solutions from start to finish.
- Helps contractors identify mistakes, potential fraud and alleviate redundancies that help your project managers stay focused on the job.
Optimize and leverage your ERP investment:
- Improve visibility of project performance and streamline processes and workflow across your organization.
- Increase visibility and accountability within your organization.
- Implement an automated, user-defined WIP tracking system.
- Help your personnel gain control while removing redundancies.
- Create a foundation to accommodate future needs such as new revenue recognition and leasing guidelines.