Patrick J. O'Keefe
Director of Economic Research
Patrick O’Keefe is Director of Economic Research at CohnReznick and serves as a strategic advisor to the firm’s Chief Executive Officers and management committee.
Patrick has extensive executive experience in the public and private sectors. He has served as Deputy Assistant Secretary in the U.S. Department of Labor, administering federal programs for worker training, employment-related insurance, and labor market services. He was the Deputy Director of the National Commission for Employment Policy and has worked as a consultant with the Urban Institute. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Patrick regularly appears on CNBC and Bloomberg Radio. He is quoted frequently in the press, including The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and TheStreet.com.
- B.S., University of Scranton
- M.S., University of Utah
- Economic Insight
- January 2017 With Job Announcements, Firms Appear to Seek Trump Approval | The New York Times
- November 2016 The Economy that Trump Inherits: Durable but Sluggish | ABC News
- January 2016 December 2015 Jobs Expectations | CNBC Worldwide Exchange
- January 2016 US added strong 292K jobs last month; jobless rate at 5 pct. | Associated Press