Trends to watch in multifamily real estate for 2022
Earlier this year, CohnReznick Chief Innovation Officer Tama Huang and Partner James Martinko attended the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) Annual Meeting. Watch their recap of the latest trends for this real estate industry sector, based on what they heard – and didn’t hear – at the event.
- Health and wellness imperatives, from “healthy buildings” to supporting mental health and work/life balance
- Labor and skilled workforce challenges
- Emerging multifamily categories: Build-to-rent and merchant builders
- Proposed tax increases and their implications
- Sustainability and social equity
- Plus, how technology plays a role in each area
Subject matter expertise
James P. Martinko
CPA, Office Managing Partner - Bethesda
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.