TCIS Tool: LIHTC Interactive Study By County
For several years, CohnReznick has tracked the economic performance of LIHTC properties and of the investments that financed their development. The data provides detailed analysis of the performance of housing credit properties and the latest performance trends observed across the national housing tax credit portfolio consisting of more than 20,000 properties. The information help developers and investors develop best practices for benchmarking portfolios and give insight into the performance of housing tax credits.
Access the reports and county-by-county interactive tool to learn:
- Performance data for low-income housing tax credit properties
- Historical trends including occupancy (physical and economic), debt coverage ratio (DCR), and per unit per-annum cash flow
- Analysis on which properties perform better or worse based on 10 data points including:
- Property Types, Sizes and Credits (4% or 9%)
- Tenancy Types
- Availability of property tax relief
- Availability of rental assistance
- Ranges of hard debt ratios
This has been prepared for information purposes and general guidance only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this publication without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this publication, and CohnReznick LLP, and their respective partners, members, employees and agents accept no liability, and disclaim all responsibility, for the consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this publication or for any decision based on it. CohnReznick LLP and our affiliated entities operating under the CohnReznick brand are separate legal entities that are independently operated.