ESG in alternative investments: Perspectives on aligning interests, reporting, and building a true ESG commitment
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors continue to grow in importance in alternative investment managers’ investment processes, amid evolving stakeholder interests and expanding regulatory scope.
CohnReznick recently hosted a discussion that explored the ways the alternative investment industry is rising to meet the challenge: adapting to the rapidly changing standards, aligning manager-investor interests, optimizing data collection and reporting, and more.
We’ve converted the discussion into an overview, featuring insights and observations from:
- Toby Belsom, Director, UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
- Steffen Dietel, Portfolio Manager, Altana Wealth
- Colin Etnire, Head of ESG, BC Partners
- Maria Long, Research and Content Director, Standards Board for Alternative Investments (SBAI)
- In conversation with Jeremy Swan, Managing Principal and Financial Sponsors & Financial Services Industry Leader, CohnReznick
Ready to get your copy? Please share your information below.