Real Estate’s Embrace the Movement LIVE: Trends in operating models, multifamily
CohnReznick and DisruptCRE recently gathered top real estate industry executives for a special live-streamed event inspired by our Embrace the Movement content series.
Access the on-demand recordings below to catch their lively discussions on industry trends in capital markets, business operations, technology, and more.
What types of movement are propelling changes, challenges, and opportunities across multifamily real estate in 2023 and beyond, stemming from people, processes, technology, and, of course, capital markets? Panelists include:
- Abby Goldenfarb, Vice President at Trinity Financial, Inc.
- Maureen Joyce, Managing Director at Barings
- Andrew Lines, MAI, Principal, Valuation Advisory Services at CohnReznick LLP
- Daniel Nagler, Executive Vice President - Director of Capital Markets at Cabot, Cabot & Forbes
- Martha Nay, Managing Director, Capital Markets at JLL
- Gilbert Winn, Chief Executive Officer at WinnCompanies
Tune in for valuable insights into the operating models driving today’s top managers, developers, and investor portfolios, as well as the various platforms and technologies available to real estate professionals to improve performance. Panelists include:
- Julie Kittler, Asset Management Director at AEW
- Noam Kleinman, Principal at Foxfield LLC
- Sal Lupoli, CEO & Founder at Lupoli Companies
- Paul Ricci, CPA, Partner, Technology+ National Leader at CohnReznick LLP
- Jim Whalen, SVP, Chief Information & Technology Officer at BXP
Affordable Housing News & Views