Risks and rewards of freedom: How independent sponsors can increase their chances of success
With your personal capital and reputation at stake, there is virtually no room for error.
This report draws on CohnReznick’s years of experience serving new and longtime independent sponsors, as well as interviews with independent sponsors, capital providers, and market movers, to provide insights and best practices for independent sponsors at any stage of their development.
An abundance of ready capital and growing interest in direct investment have brought the independent sponsor model off the sidelines and into the mainstream of the M&A market. And with no barriers to entry, the model is open to anyone willing to accept the risks.
Access the report to read:
- Profile of a first-time sponsor
- Special sauce: What sets an independent sponsor apart?
- Top 3 criteria for family office investments
- Life cycle of an independent sponsor
- Advice for first-time sponsors
- Q&A with Claudine Cohen, a principal and Northeast leader in CohnReznick’s Transaction Advisory Services practice who is immersed in the independent sponsor community.
Subject matter expertise
Managing Principal, Value360 Practice
Let’s start a conversation about your company’s strategic goals and vision for the future.
Please fill all required fields*
Please verify your information and check to see if all require fields have been filled in.